POLITICS SCHMALITICS

romad1

59 minutes ago, CMRivdogs said:

This guy is running for the House of Delegates. 

You think if we told him if we take boats out of the water there would be no more Trump Boat Parades….

That would be funnier if it wasn’t so freaking tragic.  We now have a segment of the population that is willfully, and proudly,  ignorant… and applaud/idolize non-scientific minds.

We are so screwed.

I would be fired too and most people would today.  To me the bigger problem are the people looking to be offended.  People like this lost their minds when they went toy shopping in California and found boy and girl toy sections.  Now they have a law all toys are mixed together so the parents couldn't be offended.  I wonder if these people have the same problem when they go to the adult store looking for sex toys?

10 minutes ago, Archie said:

I would be fired too and most people would today.  To me the bigger problem are the people looking to be offended. 

This cuts both ways, though.... to an extent, the people flying off the handle defending Gruden here are also looking to be offended and complain about cancel culture. Regardless of the fact that, as I stated above, if any of us used our work email in such fashion, we would be fired.

Cancel culture does exist to an extent, and there are excesses. You won't get an argument out of me there. But, to some, it appears that the existence of "cancel culture" now apparently means that nobody can be fired for anything.