Calendar Events

John_Brian_K

Question

4 answers to this question

The calendar event information comes from another website (https://stza.co).  I didn't enter or have any control over the information that is displayed when you view the event details.  To be honest, I'm not too concerned if the links are clickable or not...  I was more interested in having the basic event info displayed so we would know when the local teams have games.

2 hours ago, MotownWebGuy said:

The calendar event information comes from another website (https://stza.co).  I didn't enter or have any control over the information that is displayed when you view the event details.  To be honest, I'm not too concerned if the links are clickable or not...  I was more interested in having the basic event info displayed so we would know when the local teams have games.

I was just letting you know because the links were for things like buying tickets and I just assumed you got a piece of that when purchased from this site.  

35 minutes ago, John_Brian_K said:

I was just letting you know because the links were for things like buying tickets and I just assumed you got a piece of that when purchased from this site.  

Nope, I don't get a piece of that action which is why I'm not concerned if they are clickable or not.  I do appreciate you bringing this to my attention though as I certainly understand why you might have thought that.  The only benefit the site receives from those "free" calendars is the games schedules it provides us.

• Like 1