Candelario and Haase?

UCFKNIGHT

Should the Tigers just released Jeimer Candelario? I’m not sure if he has any options left and I pretty sure he wouldn’t accept any assignment to AAA. Assign Eric Haase to AA and see if a few bus trips will motivate him.

Edited by UCFKNIGHT
  • Confused 1

• UCFKNIGHT changed the title to Candelario and Haase?

I said this in the other thread, but if Harold Castro can't field any of the infield positions competently, time to bring up Kreidler.

He may not be fully ready and maybe needs more regular playing time, but bring him up and rotate him around the infield as needed, or platoon him with Schoop/Candy for now until they get out of it.

• Like 1

On 4/26/2022 at 10:05 PM, UCFKNIGHT said:

Should the Tigers just released Jeimer Candelario? I’m not sure if he has any options left and I pretty sure he wouldn’t accept any assignment to AAA. Assign Eric Haase to AA and see if a few bus trips will motivate him.

Stop overreacting to small statistical samples. They'll be fine.

On 4/26/2022 at 10:05 PM, UCFKNIGHT said:

The team needs a shakeup of some sorts. I think Haase and Candelario will come around. What I don't want to see is any Castro at third base. That includes Willi, Harold, Raul, or Fidel.

• Like 1