Jump to content

04/02/2023 6:00 EDT Detroit Pistons vs Orlando Magic


casimir

Recommended Posts

10 minutes ago, buddha said:

who doesnt miss woke stan van gundy?

He was doing TV analysis during the first weekend of the NCAA tourney.  I don't know what he said.  All I could think of during the telecast was (1) this guy ruined the Pistons and (2) why am I sitting here listening to him?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

what a piece of shit game from a piece of shit team.

tell me, did bagley play 9 minutes and miss every shot and then get hurt?  again?  lol.

nice contract troy.  again, if troy is out to make sure we get the best odds of getting le french vic, he's doing a bangup job.

if he's trying to assemble the base for a winning team?  not so much.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, buddha said:

what a piece of shit game from a piece of shit team.

tell me, did bagley play 9 minutes and miss every shot and then get hurt?  again?  lol.

nice contract troy.  again, if troy is out to make sure we get the best odds of getting le french vic, he's doing a bangup job.

if he's trying to assemble the base for a winning team?  not so much.

His neck hit Duren's knee while Bagley was falling to the ground.  The good news is Duren's knee seems to be unaffected.  The bad news is this team has games yet to play this season.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, casimir said:

His neck hit Duren's knee while Bagley was falling to the ground.  The good news is Duren's knee seems to be unaffected.  The bad news is this team has games yet to play this season.

Just 4 more. I've watched every game of every season since about 2001, but this season has been the ultimate test of my willpower and patience, especially with the lineups they're rolling out now.

I'm looking forward to watching some good basketball teams (playoffs) and a fun off-season where hope can return with thoughts of healthy players and new additions to the team.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Betrayer said:

Just 4 more. I've watched every game of every season since about 2001, but this season has been the ultimate test of my willpower and patience, especially with the lineups they're rolling out now.

I'm looking forward to watching some good basketball teams (playoffs) and a fun off-season where hope can return with thoughts of healthy players and new additions to the team.

I’ve skipped out on a most the the last month.  A combination of other things to tend to and there’s just not much else to see out of this season.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, buddha said:

what a piece of shit game from a piece of shit team.

tell me, did bagley play 9 minutes and miss every shot and then get hurt?  again?  lol.

nice contract troy.  again, if troy is out to make sure we get the best odds of getting le french vic, he's doing a bangup job.

if he's trying to assemble the base for a winning team?  not so much.

He clearly didn't design this roster to win now but kind of hard to win anything when half your roster is out most of the post-All Star Break. Still, it's been a season to forget to say the least.

The Bagley contract and then subsequent Wiseman trade is another story altogether. I have no idea what he was thinking with that set of transactions or if he was thinking at all. The Bagley contract is one thing but then trading for a redundant player who is also due for a contract just compounds the mistake.

In any event, whether or not they won 16,20,25 games doesn't really matter. Once Cade went out, it was pretty much curtains for this season. He's the key to everything really. If they were THIS bad with him, I'd be a lot more concerned.

Edited by NYLion
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Member Statistics

    • Total Members
      256
    • Most Online
      186

    Newest Member
    M Ruge
    Joined
  • Recently Browsing

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...