04/02/2023 6:00 EDT Detroit Pistons vs Orlando Magic

casimir

10 minutes ago, buddha said:

who doesnt miss woke stan van gundy?

He was doing TV analysis during the first weekend of the NCAA tourney.  I don't know what he said.  All I could think of during the telecast was (1) this guy ruined the Pistons and (2) why am I sitting here listening to him?

• Like 1

what a piece of shit game from a piece of shit team.

tell me, did bagley play 9 minutes and miss every shot and then get hurt?  again?  lol.

nice contract troy.  again, if troy is out to make sure we get the best odds of getting le french vic, he's doing a bangup job.

if he's trying to assemble the base for a winning team?  not so much.

10 hours ago, buddha said:

tell me, did bagley play 9 minutes and miss every shot and then get hurt?  again?  lol.

nice contract troy.  again, if troy is out to make sure we get the best odds of getting le french vic, he's doing a bangup job.

His neck hit Duren's knee while Bagley was falling to the ground.  The good news is Duren's knee seems to be unaffected.  The bad news is this team has games yet to play this season.

3 hours ago, casimir said:

His neck hit Duren's knee while Bagley was falling to the ground.  The good news is Duren's knee seems to be unaffected.  The bad news is this team has games yet to play this season.

Just 4 more. I've watched every game of every season since about 2001, but this season has been the ultimate test of my willpower and patience, especially with the lineups they're rolling out now.

I'm looking forward to watching some good basketball teams (playoffs) and a fun off-season where hope can return with thoughts of healthy players and new additions to the team.

1 hour ago, Betrayer said:

Just 4 more. I've watched every game of every season since about 2001, but this season has been the ultimate test of my willpower and patience, especially with the lineups they're rolling out now.

I'm looking forward to watching some good basketball teams (playoffs) and a fun off-season where hope can return with thoughts of healthy players and new additions to the team.

I’ve skipped out on a most the the last month.  A combination of other things to tend to and there’s just not much else to see out of this season.

15 hours ago, buddha said:

He clearly didn't design this roster to win now but kind of hard to win anything when half your roster is out most of the post-All Star Break. Still, it's been a season to forget to say the least.

The Bagley contract and then subsequent Wiseman trade is another story altogether. I have no idea what he was thinking with that set of transactions or if he was thinking at all. The Bagley contract is one thing but then trading for a redundant player who is also due for a contract just compounds the mistake.

In any event, whether or not they won 16,20,25 games doesn't really matter. Once Cade went out, it was pretty much curtains for this season. He's the key to everything really. If they were THIS bad with him, I'd be a lot more concerned.

Edited by NYLion