Development camp...youtube link

10 minutes ago, Dan Gilmore said:

Good to see Kasper skating-my memory is foggy, but I thought his injury sounded pretty serious at the time.

Broken kneecap!  This is his first "game" action since I believe.  Before camp I think he's just been healing, last I saw of him were pictures of him graduating high school with a few Jagermesiter bottles tied around his neck 😂.  He graduated in Sweden and I guess they have a huge party for grads.  It is great that he's healed up and ready for camp already.

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/5/2023 at 1:42 PM, slothfacekilla said:

I haven't been able to watch, random links I've found:

I read that Brendan Ali looked really good at camp which is an exciting development, apparently Dylan James looked good too. 

So the logo is the same symbol that is used when you want to exit out of a page and it's in the same spot where that symbol would be?   Brilliant, Elon, Brilliant.      

On 7/5/2023 at 2:20 PM, slothfacekilla said:

Broken kneecap!  This is his first "game" action since I believe.  Before camp I think he's just been healing, last I saw of him were pictures of him graduating high school with a few Jagermesiter bottles tied around his neck 😂.  He graduated in Sweden and I guess they have a huge party for grads.  It is great that he's healed up and ready for camp already.

When I was traveling in Denmark last year it was during HS/primary school graduation season. Many of the newly minted Danish grads would drive around on a bus or back of a truck all day with their friends. They were drinking, eating, listening to loud music, and celebrating graduation all day. Perhaps Sweden has the same or similar traditions. Maybe its a Nordic/Scandinavian thing?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Mr.TaterSalad said:

When I was traveling in Denmark last year it was during HS/primary school graduation season. Many of the newly minted Danish grads would drive around on a bus or back of a truck all day with their friends. They were drinking, eating, listening to loud music, and celebrating graduation all day. Perhaps Sweden has the same or similar traditions. Maybe its a Nordic/Scandinavian thing?

This looks exactly like what they were doing in Sweden!  Must be a thing for the region