Wings @ Habs

12 minutes ago, lordstanley said:

Midway through 1st Montreal radio announcer (I was listening on SiriusXM) said it was 2-0 but could have been 5-0 

Yeah, that sums it up.  Wings consistently unable to clear the zone.  Almost no ability to posses the puck. 

26 minutes ago, slothfacekilla said:

I blame Bertuzzi for making me have to watch Gagne on the first power play unit, get the shot you dummy

Yeah, he came across sounding pretty bad during the Hulu game interview. His g-friend is very pregnant and is refusing the shot. Maybe there's a bit more to the story than we've heard. He may be able to play in Canada later in the season?

Edited by Sports_Freak

27 minutes ago, Sports_Freak said:

Yeah, he came across sounding pretty bad during the Hulu game interview. His g-friend is very pregnant and is refusing the shot. Maybe there's a bit more to the story than we've heard. He may be able to play in Canada later in the season?

I think it’s just a matter of time before an NHL team gets a Covid outbreak with multiple players, despite the 99.9% vax rate. 

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/beta.ctvnews.ca/local/toronto/2021/10/29/1_5644847.html

Organizer of fully vaccinated Ontario hockey league where COVID-19 outbreak hit looks for answers

Published Oct. 29, 2021 7:26 p.m. ET
Updated Oct. 29, 2021 9:03 p.m. ET

Edited by lordstanley

29 minutes ago, lordstanley said:

I think it’s just a matter of time before an NHL team gets a Covid outbreak with multiple players, despite the 99.9% vax rate. 

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/beta.ctvnews.ca/local/toronto/2021/10/29/1_5644847.html

Organizer of fully vaccinated Ontario hockey league where COVID-19 outbreak hit looks for answers

Published Oct. 29, 2021 7:26 p.m. ET
Updated Oct. 29, 2021 9:03 p.m. ET

The Sharks are kinda going through it right now