11/12/2021 07:30 EDT Detroit Pistons @ Cleveland Cavaliers

casimir

14 minutes ago, buddha said:

Screenshot_20211112-210237_Twitter.jpg

Not to beat a dead horse but some of this is on Casey.  

That said, Killian has to go to the bench and be a backup.  Not that we have great options on the bench to replace him but we need to do something.  You still need to ultimately run the offense thru Cade and hope he figures out his turnover issue.  

Also hope Livers gets healthy soon.  Livers and Bey are good shooters.  Bey will get it going at some point.  And I think Livers can help as well.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Hart said:

Mobley would have been my #1 pick 10 months ago.  But it was pretty obvious everybody in the industry thought Cade was the right pick.  So I bought in.  And I still buy in.  Both will be great.  

Yeah, it ain’t like Cunningham is Stanley Johnson Jr.  I just happen to like Mobley better.  And if they could have traded down for Mobley and gotten other goodies, I’d have been happy with that.

17 minutes ago, casimir said:

Yeah, it ain’t like Cunningham is Stanley Johnson Jr.  I just happen to like Mobley better.  And if they could have traded down for Mobley and gotten other goodies, I’d have been happy with that.

these guys are all coming to the league so young that their projection accuracy is just not all that great. Cade could hit the weight room and get stronger and better or just bigger and less athletic. But your are looking at the same kinds of questions with Mobley - can he maintain his signature quickness at 25 in his "man's" body? Who knows?

23 hours ago, gehringer_2 said:

these guys are all coming to the league so young that their projection accuracy is just not all that great. Cade could hit the weight room and get stronger and better or just bigger and less athletic. But your are looking at the same kinds of questions with Mobley - can he maintain his signature quickness at 25 in his "man's" body? Who knows?

True enough.