04/03/2022 05:00 EDT Detroit Pistons @ Indiana Pacers

casimir

Welp Pistons pull it off 121-117 now just 2 games up on the Pacers with 4 to play. Casey tried to lose,aside from Grant being out with injury he sat Cade and Bagley(not sure if injured), then proceeded to essentially sit Bey, Stewart and Killian for most of the 2nd half but unfortunately it just wasn't enough. Pistons stalwarts like *checks notes* Carsen Edwards and Braxton Key would not let them take the L.   

I'm not as invested in the tank job this year due to the class and actually don't mind winning if its cause of players that are going to be a part of our future like Cade, Bey, Killian etc. but when it's cause of guys we picked up all the scrap heap that likely aren't going to be a part of anything I'd rather just take the loss. 

Edited by RandyMarsh

3 hours ago, RandyMarsh said:

Welp Pistons pull it off 121-117 now just 2 games up on the Pacers with 4 to play. Casey tried to lose,aside from Grant being out with injury he sat Cade and Bagley(not sure if injured), then proceeded to essentially sit Bey, Stewart and Killian for most of the 2nd half but unfortunately it just wasn't enough. Pistons stalwarts like *checks notes* Carsen Edwards and Braxton Key would not let them take the L.   

I'm not as invested in the tank job this year due to the class and actually don't mind winning if its cause of players that are going to be a part of our future like Cade, Bey, Killian etc. but when it's cause of guys we picked up all the scrap heap that likely aren't going to be a part of anything I'd rather just take the loss. 

I am not as invested either.  Especially when at this point, the top of this draft seems more fluid (although I think in two months that will change).  But when you are this late in the season, and it comes down to a game here or there, I am still watching it close.