04/06/2022 07:00 EDT Dallas Mavericks @ Detroit Pistons

casimir

7 minutes ago, Deleterious said:

I wish. Guys get rested so much now I'm afraid to buy tickets.  My luck I go when Luka and Cade would both be sitting.

Yeah I hear ya there, my good friend bought courtside tix to see Curry earlier this year cause that is his son's favorite player only for Steph to sit out. I guess Steph came and talked to them and a bunch of other folks that had Warriors gear on to sorta make up for it which I thought was cool. 

2 hours ago, RandyMarsh said:

Yeah I hear ya there, my good friend bought courtside tix to see Curry earlier this year cause that is his son's favorite player only for Steph to sit out. I guess Steph came and talked to them and a bunch of other folks that had Warriors gear on to sorta make up for it which I thought was cool. 

Ouch.

You almost have to wait until game day and make sure your guy is playing. Then buy tickets on the secondary market.

13 hours ago, RandyMarsh said:

OK, that's not bad, that's a way to try to make amends.  But I'd rather see him play.

7 hours ago, Deleterious said:

Give me some middle ground, Bey!  He either scores 20+ or stinks up the entire gym, no in-between.  

You look at the shooting stats and you wonder if the starters were shooting at a smaller hoop than the bench was shooting at.