4/29 10:10 Tigers @ Dodgers

Tigeraholic1

9 hours ago, Crazy Cat Gentleman said:

warning track is gonna have ruts from all the Tigers' tracks.

I watched the recording this morning and was wondering if the grounds crew would have to drag the track.  It sure seemed like a lot of fly balls out there, didn't it?

29 minutes ago, gehringer_2 said:

I'd like to know how the idiot scorer can give Baez an error on the Betts ball that Candy screened him on and in fact probably deflected. And then just to add insult, also give Betts a hit. They need to just do away with 'official' scoring - it's become a total joke.

Do the robo umps come with a complimentary robo scorer?

I think Candelario is pressing too much right now.  Earlier in the game he sliced on to RF, but there was a pretty good play made on him.  If memory serves me right, it could have scored a run (runner on 2nd?).  So, it was nice to see that approach.

I don't think the ground ball was too egregious (again, just going off of spur of the moment memory).  He ain't hitting, and maybe he simply lost track of alignment and who is at SS while trying to make a play and have some positive impact on the game.  And if they make that out, stop that run, slow down the game, they still have a chance.

This play was frustrating.  The Hill line drive double play with Barnhart just simply screwed unless he didn't have a lead off was frustrating.  Cabrera's soft liner to 2B with runners in scoring position was frustrating.  A couple of feet in other directions on these plays, and maybe its a different game.