Recommendations for an NBA betting site?

Betrayer

Just wondering if anyone can recommend a site/app for NBA betting. I'm not a big gambler by any stretch, so this is just to waste a little money and make individual games more exciting and maybe get me to watch a few more games from other teams on my League Pass. I've heard of BetMGM, Caesers, BetOnline, Fanduel, DraftKings, but there are too many to list.

Mostly what I'm looking for is:

1. Tons of options for prop bets and in-game bets - This is primarily what I'll be doing. I want to sit down to watch a game, toss a couple of fun prop bets out there, and see what happens. I find that more fun than the long term bets for who wins the championship or whatever.

2. A good app - I just want to sit on my couch and manage this from my phone.

3. Maybe a fantasy option - Not sure if this is a thing, but an option where you can pick your fantasy team for the night or something along those lines might be fun. I don't play fantasy sports anymore and I miss some of that lineup creation.

1 minute ago, Betrayer said:

Just wondering if anyone can recommend a site/app for NBA betting. I'm not a big gambler by any stretch, so this is just to waste a little money and make individual games more exciting and maybe get me to watch a few more games from other teams on my League Pass. I've heard of BetMGM, Caesers, BetOnline, Fanduel, DraftKings, but there are too many to list.

Mostly what I'm looking for is:

1. Tons of options for prop bets and in-game bets - This is primarily what I'll be doing. I want to sit down to watch a game, toss a couple of fun prop bets out there, and see what happens. I find that more fun than the long term bets for who wins the championship or whatever.

2. A good app - I just want to sit on my couch and manage this from my phone.

3. Maybe a fantasy option - Not sure if this is a thing, but an option where you can pick your fantasy team for the night or something along those lines might be fun. I don't play fantasy sports anymore and I miss some of that lineup creation.

4. Venmo to Casimir - Just whatever you find to be your allowable disposable funds.  I'm not too picky with the amount.

I rarely bet anymore and when I do it is CFB or F1 for the most part.

Any of the big names are going to work for you.  I don't worry much about fast payouts.  Another day or two isn't a big deal to me.  I would look more at the sign up bonus to subsidize your losses.  Actually, pick out a couple of the big names and hit up each one for the sign up bonus.  Play till the bonus is worked off and move on.  You get a look at each site and mostly on their dime, or maybe you even win a bit.