03/19/2023 6:00 EDT Miami Heat vs Detroit Pistons

casimir

34 minutes ago, RandyMarsh said:

Ahh the early red seat beginnings of LCA. I actually forgot about that until seeing this pic. 

I didn’t notice that.  I did a quick search and Anthony Tolliver popped up.  I liked him for what his role was supposed to be.

4 hours ago, casimir said:

I didn’t notice that.  I did a quick search and Anthony Tolliver popped up.  I liked him for what his role was supposed to be.

At first despite the Pistons wearing the home whites I thought it may have been taken in Miami Arena until I saw way too many Pistons merch in the stands for that to be the case. Then I was like "oh yeah LCA had red seats at first".

Butler pushed McGruder into Duren when he was going up to block Love's shot. As a result of Duren's legs getting taken out his chin collided with the side of Love's head really hard. There was a lot of blood all over Love's jersey. They both went out and didn't return to the game.

The good news is that even though the Pistons were leading for much of this game, they found a way to let Miami go on a big run at the end of the 4th.