Robbie Grossman, how long until traded?

RedRamage

He been pretty good defensively and showing nicely at the plate too.  Contract is for two years too, so it's not just a 3-month rental.  I don't think we'd get any super high prospect from him, but I think the Tigers should be able to flip him for something semi-decent at least.

He has been a nice addition to the team...  I don't think the Tigers necessarily look to flip him, but if a decent offer comes their way I'm sure they are open to listening.  With prospects like Hill, Cameron, Greene and others close behind, there are only so many outfield spots available.

I favor guys names Robbie.  Although around the age of 12 I insisted on dropping it.  My dad called me Bobby.  At our wedding when my wife met a bunch of new people she picked up on how long people knew me by whether they called me Rob or Robbie. 

• Like 1

Doesn't sound there will be a huge fire sale this year. I really think the plan is to try to win next year. Of those, Boyd and Grossman are under control ND key pieces. Jimenez, Ramos, and Mazara have negative trade value right now.

Edited by Edman85