Wings @ Sabres 11/6 - 7pm

gehringer_2

1 hour ago, ben9753 said:

Too bad he can't play any games in Canada...

It would be too simple to have a good player who is not a head case. I just hope it's not going to turn out that we have two players who have become head cases. But FWIW, Blashill doesn't seem to sound frustrated by whatever is going on with Larkin.

6 minutes ago, sagnam said:

If Larkin is suffering from some kind of mental health condition can you please not classify him as a head case?  It’s a terribly archaic way of thinking.

Is that what is going on? We have no idea - he could on a bender or have a sick Mum or they could be playing games avoiding the injured list for all we know. So the answer to your question ends with the "IF".  

Edited by gehringer_2

10 minutes ago, gehringer_2 said:

Is that what is going on? We have no idea - he could on a bender or have a sick Mum or they could be playing games avoiding the injured list for all we know. So the answer to your question ends with the "IF".  

I assumed that's where you were going with that.  Sorry.  You are correct.

39 minutes ago, sagnam said:

I assumed that's where you were going with that.  Sorry.  You are correct.

Your are correct it is easy to be cavalier with language - but I find all the semi-faux secrecy in the NHL irritating so I'm a little cynical about it. Certainly if a player has a problem, deal with it, but it seems only the NHL gives you these nightly kabukis about player availability.

Edited by gehringer_2