01/22/2024 7:00 EDT Milwaukee Bucks vs Detroit Pistons

They kept it close until about the 2 minute mark when good teams do what good teams do...and bad teams make mistakes.

Duren's new found freedom on offense is allowing us to see some things in his game, but it may need to be reigned in just a touch lest we start seeing Drummond part deux. Have fun with all those fancy footwork moves in the post, but no more  sizing up your defender 1-on-1 and trying to drive to the hoop or mid-range jumpers.

They brought Stew off the bench and it worked great, as we'd all expect. That's the role he should always be playing. I was excited for this positive change...and then Monty said in his press conference that it was just because Stew was injured and they were trying to limit his minutes. Just when I thought this coach might've learned something. Oh well, maybe in another 20 games he'll figure it out.

Team's been more competitive since we stopped seeing Livers, Wiseman, and reducing Killian's minutes. Imagine that.

Really wish I could watch this game without waiting 3 days for the blackout, but I live 3 hours from Charlotte so somehow that makes sense to League Pass even though most cable/streaming services don't carry Bally SE in Raleigh.

Maybe I'll see if I can do a 7 day free trial to Bally Sports streaming and then cancel it after the game.

5 minutes ago, Betrayer said:

Really wish I could watch this game without waiting 3 days for the blackout, but I live 3 hours from Charlotte so somehow that makes sense to League Pass even though most cable/streaming services don't carry Bally SE in Raleigh.

Maybe I'll see if I can do a 7 day free trial to Bally Sports streaming and then cancel it after the game.

I did this just last week, the boy wanted to watch Wemby but for some reason local bally didn't air it. Weird cause we get every other pistons game. It was super easy to cancel with Directv Stream anyways.

• Like 1