NBA Info - March 2024

6 hours ago, Deleterious said:

Even the Kings celebrated it.

Sure, you can celebrate the opposition when you're up 30some.

Also know that Jackson and I are not athletic dopplegangers.  You may have guessed that from my post above.

There's a clip going around of James Harden passing the ball to Kawhi and then running over to try to block his corner three. It's the most insane thing I've ever seen.

Edit: Here's it is:

Edited by Betrayer
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2

This is that kid from Oaklands shot chart for the season.

In the Kentucky game I think he took 21 shots, all of them 3 pointers.  Someone said he had 4 dribbles the entire game.  Funny thing.  He only shoots 37% from three which with the college short line is not that great.

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Deleterious said:

This is that kid from Oaklands shot chart for the season.

In the Kentucky game I think he took 21 shots, all of them 3 pointers.  Someone said he had 4 dribbles the entire game.  Funny thing.  He only shoots 37% from three which with the college short line is not that great.

I had heard his stats for the season.  But it’s quite another thing to see it like this.

I bet that circled shot was an end of shot clock type of deal.  Maybe something goofy like a loose ball, he happened to come in from the arc, grab it, and shoot it.  Actually, I’d be willing to put your paycheck on it.  That’s the confidence I have in that theory.