NBA Info - March 2024

I certainly don't know much about the NBA and don't follow the Pistons closely because I am a fair weather fan....but from the outside looking in it seems like the Detroit front office seems more interested in doing favors for family members of people in their org than actually making good moves?  The Bartelsteins are close with the Tellems and they seemed to be doing them two favors by cutting Muscala then signing Gibson.  Between this and giving Buddy Boeheim a contract it seems like they are deeply unserious about being a good team?  Am I crazy?

9 minutes ago, slothfacekilla said:

I certainly don't know much about the NBA and don't follow the Pistons closely because I am a fair weather fan....but from the outside looking in it seems like the Detroit front office seems more interested in doing favors for family members of people in their org than actually making good moves?  The Bartelsteins are close with the Tellems and they seemed to be doing them two favors by cutting Muscala then signing Gibson.  Between this and giving Buddy Boeheim a contract it seems like they are deeply unserious about being a good team?  Am I crazy?

you are not crazy, you are observant.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1