11/18 Red Wings @ Vegas Golden Knights

1984Echoes

1 minute ago, John_Brian_K said:

What am I missing here?  It is not free.  I have Disney+, but not Hulu.  You have to add the ESPN+ to the Disney package you already have.

you get every nhl game on espn+.  before you could only do that by buying the "center ice" package on cable/satellite and that cost $150+ per year.

now you can get it on espn+ for whatever it is a month and also get all the other stuff on espn+.

espn+ is my favorite channel.  i love it.  hope they get the nba on there soon.

1 minute ago, buddha said:

you get every nhl game on espn+.  before you could only do that by buying the "center ice" package on cable/satellite and that cost $150+ per year.

now you can get it on espn+ for whatever it is a month and also get all the other stuff on espn+.

espn+ is my favorite channel.  i love it.  hope they get the nba on there soon.

I also thought black out restrictions applied to local games?  I really do not like ESPN, I do not hate it like some people, but I do not care at all about the talk have not not turned it on other than to see if one of our games was on it after trying Ballys first in over 20 years.  I just want to watch my local teams.

2 hours ago, John_Brian_K said:

I also thought black out restrictions applied to local games?  I really do not like ESPN, I do not hate it like some people, but I do not care at all about the talk have not not turned it on other than to see if one of our games was on it after trying Ballys first in over 20 years.  I just want to watch my local teams.

i'm in chicago, so i dont have to worry about that.  and the game should always be on ballys, right?

36 minutes ago, buddha said:

i'm in chicago, so i dont have to worry about that.  and the game should always be on ballys, right?

Nope, that is the problem.  Pistons and Wings are almost always on at the same time and it seems to be a crapshoot which game they show.  I do not have a standard cable package and only get Ballys in SD the basic channel.  It is all on me for being cheap.