12/7 Predators @ Red Wings

1984Echoes

4 minutes ago, buddha said:

who is the chick announcer on espn+?  i like her.  but when she says givani smith can be a top 6 for the red wings she loses me.  if smith is top 6 were in big trouble.

I'm not sure but I've enjoyed listening to her this broadcast from what I've heard.  Overall ESPN has been rough so the fact that she seems fairly natural at filling air makes me think she's the best they have.

8 minutes ago, slothfacekilla said:

I'm starting to get worried about Hronek he seems overwhelmed

there is definitely something not right. Look at his penalty minutes. He already has 50% more PIM in 23 games than he had in 56 games last season. That's a player who is either getting behind plays he thought he could make or just isn't concentrating. The goal on him tonight was terrible, He had inside leverage and just didn't deflect the man.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, slothfacekilla said:

I'm not sure but I've enjoyed listening to her this broadcast from what I've heard.  Overall ESPN has been rough so the fact that she seems fairly natural at filling air makes me think she's the best they have.

Yikes, she's kinda making my ears bleed.  I think it's AJ Mleckzo?  I can't believe ESPN brought back hockey to subject us to this.  At least Bucci isn't doing PBP.  Ugh.  Can't believe we went from Gary Thorne, Tom Mees and Dave Strader to this.  

6 minutes ago, Kacie said:

Yikes, she's kinda making my ears bleed.  I think it's AJ Mleckzo?  I can't believe ESPN brought back hockey to subject us to this.  At least Bucci isn't doing PBP.  Ugh.  Can't believe we went from Gary Thorne, Tom Mees and Dave Strader to this.  

anything but bucci on pbp.  he's unlistenable.  terrible.

9 minutes ago, Kacie said:

I've thought the other color people on ESPN have been way worse, maybe I haven't been paying close enough attention?