2/12/22 at 12 NOON Flyers at Red Wings

1984Echoes

There are very good things in our future.  Yzerman is a tremendous GM.   

I check Edmonton Oilers sites,  they're on to Holland now.     I think Holland gets a lot of credit for things Jimmy D actually set up here.     Evander Kane is doing alright for the Oilers.............but give it time, he'll screw it up.  

20 hours ago, lordstanley said:

Throwing a stick isn't going to deter beast Rasmussen from the empty netter.

before the game ended Mickey said that the officials put the empty netter up as unassisted because it was an 'awarded' goal because of the stick toss, but all the boxes have given Larkin & Gagner assists so I guess they changed the ruling, or Mickey just read it wrong. 

Maybe it's only an 'awarded' goal if the stick had prevented the actual goal?

Edited by gehringer_2

43 minutes ago, Motor City Sonics said:

yup - If they went from bad to almost 500 with the addition of Seider, Nedeljkovic and Raymond (and missing Vrana), then adding Edvinnsson and Berggren might get them to playoff level, at which point a couple of serious FA signings might get them to a good place. Injuries are always the wild card though...

3 hours ago, Motor City Sonics said:

I check Edmonton Oilers sites,  they're on to Holland now.     I think Holland gets a lot of credit for things Jimmy D actually set up here.     Evander Kane is doing alright for the Oilers.............but give it time, he'll screw it up.  

most edmonton stuff i've seen has been on to holland from day one a ruing the day they hired him.  holland may have a rep with the msm who needs him for leaks and tips, but everyone else seems to have figured him out a long time ago.