6/19 1:40 Rangers @ Tigers

Motor City Sonics

I’m getting to the point where instead of running the supplied audio feed under the Tigers video, I might just run the other team’s video feed and pair Dan and Jim from another MLB audio source to that. I am sick of seeing the video on the booth or some interview in the stands, instead of on the field where it belongs.

Tigers video is, unsurprisingly, along the worst in the game. 

1 minute ago, Motor City Sonics said:

Did AJ get tossed?   I missed it

He did but Shep and Jack literally did not mention it at all. Just that "George Lombard will take over as manager" while the camera caught AJ descending the steps into the clubhouse.

Just the worst broadcast in the game.

Edited by Nerb

2 minutes ago, chasfh said:

I’m getting to the point where instead of running the supplied audio feed under the Tigers video, I might just run the other team’s video feed and pair Dan and Jim from another MLB audio source to that. I am sick of seeing the video on the booth or some interview in the stands, instead of on the field where it belongs.

Tellin ya, listening to Dan and Jim is the way to go...my gameday experience is much better ever since I turned off Bally.

4 minutes ago, chasfh said:

Horrible.  Three innings of Cecil.  And I love Cecil but not during the game.  

At the rate Tork's going, they almost have to send him down if he doesnt turn it around by all star break.  He's literally the worst player in the league with a -1.2 WAR...if he wasnt a 1OA pick, there's no way he'd still be up at this point, see Badoo...

2 minutes ago, BBFCFM said:

Horrible.  Three innings of Cecil.  And I love Cecil but not during the game.  

And the thing is they don’t have to show them all the time! Viewers can already hear them talking! Isn’t that all that matters?

Not with BSD, apparently …