Ian Kinsler for New Tigers GM?

UCFKNIGHT

I believe Kinsler is currently working for the San Diego Padres in their front office. Perhaps bring in Joe Girardi as the new Tigers field manager. I know Girardi had some bad Phillies teams, however I would rather hire Joe Girardi over Joe Maddon. I could never tolerate Maddon’s costumes road trips when he managed the Tampa Bay Rays. Pay AJ Hinch to stay home in 2023 and start a new rebuild. Bud Black(Colorado) and former Tiger(Torey Lovullo) may also be looking for jobs after 2022 but I’d still hire Girardi.

No.  

Someone from the Dodgers, Rays or Cardinals organization.     Always seem to draft well.    

Trades and Free Agents don't mean anything.  That's what you do when you've built the team.   Gotta draft well.  Haven't drafted well in decades and those teams draft really well.............there's a formula they all follow and it's better than ours.  

18 hours ago, UCFKNIGHT said:

I believe Kinsler is currently working for the San Diego Padres in their front office. Perhaps bring in Joe Girardi as the new Tigers field manager. I know Girardi had some bad Phillies teams, however I would rather hire Joe Girardi over Joe Maddon. I could never tolerate Maddon’s costumes road trips when he managed the Tampa Bay Rays. Pay AJ Hinch to stay home in 2023 and start a new rebuild. Bud Black(Colorado) and former Tiger(Torey Lovullo) may also be looking for jobs after 2022 but I’d still hire Girardi.

Joe Maddon's done.  He'll be on TV.