Happy Thanksgiving

smr-nj

Hoping you all are happy, healthy, and spending time with your loved ones, and counting your blessings. It’s sometimes difficult to acknowledge the very good things that are in your life.  Today would be the perfect day to say those things out loud.

God bless you all. 🦃

463C5B59-2CDA-4EBE-BADE-C22EE7D46596.jpeg

• Like 6

On 11/24/2022 at 10:43 AM, Screwball said:

No Thanksgiving is complete without;

Going back to this..

WKRP also had the Gilligan's Island thing.  Ginger or Mary Ann.  Bailey vs. Loni.

I couldn't find it, but I saw a picture of Howard Hesseman with Jan Smithers sitting on his shoulders (somewhere), circa WKRP days it looks like.  I'll bet they had a ball making that show.  I loved that show.

3 minutes ago, Screwball said:

Going back to this..

WKRP also had the Gilligan's Island thing.  Ginger or Mary Ann.  Bailey vs. Loni.

I couldn't find it, but I saw a picture of Howard Hesseman with Jan Smithers sitting on his shoulders (somewhere), circa WKRP days it looks like.  I'll bet they had a ball making that show.  I loved that show.

maybe cropped from this shot?- 

image.png.d375b0860d36371d046cfc76b02de382.png

1 hour ago, Screwball said:

The one I saw was cropped to just those two. Looks like Valerie Bertinelli on the left (could be wrong), but I don't think that's EVH if it is. 🙂  Could be wrong about that too.  I can't read the small print under the picture.  I need new glasses.

Reading the fine print (just changed my prescription) top row Bertinelli, Kathryn Leigh Scott, Judy Norton-Taylor (Waltons), Jan Smithers.

edit, for those wondering Kathryn Leigh Scott evidently was in the daytime soap Dark Shadows way back in the days of the Mavericks and Pintos.

Edited by CMRivdogs

1 hour ago, Screwball said:

Thanks for the eyes.

Pinto... I drive by a house that has a Pinto sitting beside the house on a little flat driveway. Almost like a monument it seems. Crazy to see one today. This one is basic blue and white. They were a POS. 1971 to 1980, so it's 40 to 50 years old. 

You know the type -- he's waiting for it to be worth something.  :classic_laugh:

Sad one: There is a guy about 2 blocks from me that has had a derelick red '56(I think) Caddy 2dr hardtop sitting uncovered, rotted rubber, one window down, slowly disssolving on his driveway for at least 10 yrs. 😥

Edited by gehringer_2