Tampa Bay Lighting @ Detroit Red Wings. Game 1 of the Yzerman Series and the Season.

24 minutes ago, Motor City Sonics said:

1 game is 100% worth it.  He set a tone.  He sent a message  "Don't f*ck with me" and that's worth the 1 game.   Screw the Lightning and screw the Canucks too.  

exactly, and you notice he body slammed the player that came after him after he decked Joseph as well. 

3 hours ago, gehringer_2 said:

exactly, and you notice he body slammed the player that came after him after he decked Joseph as well. 

This thing has me fired up for Wings hockey for the first time in years.  I hope the team plays a little angry on Saturday.  

I am wondering how much rope Danny DeKeyser is going to get.   Didn't look good at all yesterday.  

1 hour ago, Motor City Sonics said:

... I am wondering how much rope Danny DeKeyser is going to get.   Didn't look good at all yesterday.  

Hopefully... not much.

Let Lindstrom sink or swim a little... I'd like to see if he can pick up his game at all.

I don't know how much DeKeyser has left in the tank... but I'm thinking it's less than a quarter full...

Getting close to "time to move on...".

9 hours ago, 1984Echoes said:

Hopefully... not much.

Let Lindstrom sink or swim a little... I'd like to see if he can pick up his game at all.

I don't know how much DeKeyser has left in the tank... but I'm thinking it's less than a quarter full...

Getting close to "time to move on...".

He's not Jonahtan Ericsson-level bad, but he looks slow,  not the skating, but the reactions.  It was very noticeable.