2023 NBA Draft Night

Just now, Hart said:

Always fun to read too much into the interviews.  Something about Scoot rubs me the wrong way.  Bilas compared him to Russell Westbrook and I have a feeling he may be like Westbrook in multiple ways.  Ausar didn't look too excited.  Hopefully, that's just his demeanor.  

Agreed on Scoot. Ausar has been that way in every interview I’ve seen. Seems like a quiet kid that just works and has high character. 

14 minutes ago, Betrayer said:

Coulibaly selected for the Wizards, one pick back. Interesting to move up one pick and give up assets even though Pacers were always taking Walker or Hendricks. Wizards just keep showing their stupidity. 

Bullets gonna bullet.

Ausar is a pure upside play, this was probably the homerun swing that Weaver referenced. We'll see. 

I'm not shocked that Whitmore is falling (well, shocked that he's fallen THIS far). Lots of red flags with him, but somebody will get a steal with him at this portion of the draft.

Edited by NYLion

20 minutes ago, Hart said:

Any James Wiseman takers?  Would love to add another pick in this range. 

why would any team trade a first round pick for james wiseman?  he's one of the worst players in the league?

wait, do the wizards have any more picks left?

1 hour ago, Betrayer said:

Coulibaly selected for the Wizards, one pick back. Interesting to move up one pick and give up assets even though Pacers were always taking Walker or Hendricks. Wizards just keep showing their stupidity. 

i dont understand anything washington is doing.