12/2/23 7:00PM EST Cleveland Cavaliers @ Detroit Pistons

Tigeraholic1

If Monty has a say in it, I don't see it happening because if he thinks Ivey doesn't play defense he would go crazy with Lavine.

But I'm not sure it's Monty's choice, and I'm not even sure it's Weaver's choice anymore. Gores has to be ratcheting up the pressure after all his preseason talk and the fact that he backed up the money van to Monty's house to try to win this season.

It would be Blake 2.0. We'd probably get one fun season that goes nowhere before he's injured and then we wind up waiving and stretching the contract.

20 minutes ago, casimir said:

SVG just doesn’t seem like the shiny object type.

he definitely was.  he was a hot commodity at the time.

and instead of making him the coach, stupid ass tom gores made him the general manager too.  something he couldnt do.

cause tom gores doesnt know what the **** he's doing.

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, RandyMarsh said:

On the positive note Mr. Can't say anything negative James Edwards did of course bring up an encouraging albeit small sample stat and that's Cade is shooting 39% from 3 in his last 10. Be nice if he can settle in to atleast around 35-37%.

It looks like they're playing him off ball more often which is helping to free him up a bit instead of multiple guys blitzing him constantly when he's doing all the ballhandling.

• Like 1