NBA Info - February 2024

Matt Barnes has always been an easily baited hothead ahole. In this case,  I’m not sure what’s the issue.  Doesn’t appear to be anything and certainly not something to lose his job over.  Maybe Matt Barnes is a hated by all his coworkers and management have been looking for any reason to fire him with cause.  

2 hours ago, Deleterious said:

Washington brought Jordan Poole off the bench tonight.

and he went 4-17, then proceeded to say how obvious it was that he should be starting.

god bless the unintentional humor of the obliviously un-self aware nba athlete.

for all the lauding of houston and the hand wringing about how they were more successful in their rebuild than detroit, the rockets are currently 4.5 games out of TENTH in the west.

are they better than detroit this year?  duh.  of course.  every team not named the washington wizards is better than detroit this year.

but are they a success?  i dont think so.  and are they going to be better than detroit long term?  that still remains to be seen.  depends on whether the pistons can turn this cap space into useful parts.

• Like 1

On 2/23/2024 at 10:15 AM, buddha said:

for all the lauding of houston and the hand wringing about how they were more successful in their rebuild than detroit, the rockets are currently 4.5 games out of TENTH in the west.

are they better than detroit this year?  duh.  of course.  every team not named the washington wizards is better than detroit this year.

but are they a success?  i dont think so.  and are they going to be better than detroit long term?  that still remains to be seen.  depends on whether the pistons can turn this cap space into useful parts.

I also think this is a better Pistons team post-ASB with more young hungry two way players and less old chuckers on the roster so the overall season record likely won't be indicative of the level of team they have going into the offseason. They are far off from even being a play-in team as of now but are certainly better than 9-49 bad.

Edited by NYLion