NBA Info - February 2024

Speaking of Dinwiddie I lose track of who was making the picks but it's kinda funny how in the 2010s we seemed to actually be relatively good at drafting 2nd round picks with him, Bruce Brown and Khris Middleton. Probably had more success than our 1st round picks in that time. 

Edited by RandyMarsh

5 hours ago, RandyMarsh said:

Speaking of Dinwiddie I lose track of who was making the picks but it's kinda funny how in the 2010s we seemed to actually be relatively good at drafting 2nd round picks with him, Bruce Brown and Khris Middleton. Probably had more success than our 1st round picks in that time. 

It’s been a painful era to be a Piston fan.  I mean, the front offices have gotte what they’ve deserved for the most part.  But, damn, just by law of averages, at some point this team should sniff .500, even if by accident, right?

Also, I just want to say that I used to enjoy All-Star weekend. Now I just sit there looking at Booker, Mitchell, and Haliburton while shaking my head in disgust as I think about Johnson, Kennard, and Hayes.

Did anyone else notice that in the skills competition they had a "First Picks" team. They took the guys who were drafted first overall from 2020, 2022, and 2023. Skipped right over 2021.

1 hour ago, Betrayer said:

Also, I just want to say that I used to enjoy All-Star weekend. Now I just sit there looking at Booker, Mitchell, and Haliburton while shaking my head in disgust as I think about Johnson, Kennard, and Hayes.

Did anyone else notice that in the skills competition they had a "First Picks" team. They took the guys who were drafted first overall from 2020, 2022, and 2023. Skipped right over 2021.

But if this were a bakery all star game, 2021 gets the call for turnovers.  So there’s that.