Lions at Falcons

TP_Fan

These ones with the falcons always seem to end at the last second.  The last 3 meetings I believe that’s what happened. Last year was the Gurley TD that led to a stafford comeback.

Looks like it’s Boyle today.  A loss and a jags win over the jets and we are right back in the drivers seat for the first overall pick.  Although, 2 isn’t a bad position either.  I like the culture that is being built, let’s find that happy medium  where the last 3 games are obvious signs of progress while maintaining a top 2 pick.  

57 minutes ago, TP_Fan said:

These ones with the falcons always seem to end at the last second.  The last 3 meetings I believe that’s what happened. Last year was the Gurley TD that led to a stafford comeback.

Looks like it’s Boyle today.  A loss and a jags win over the jets and we are right back in the drivers seat for the first overall pick.  Although, 2 isn’t a bad position either.  I like the culture that is being built, let’s find that happy medium  where the last 3 games are obvious signs of progress while maintaining a top 2 pick.  

Tim Boyle will have a huge game today.     

I'm being serious. 

St. Brown will have his first 100 yard game.    Brock Wright will have a good game too. 

I promise to not critique another Campbell decision if the Lions agree to lose this game. I’ve seen enough this year that this team will compete and win with more talent.  Let’s just lose out and have our choice of picks.

Edited by sagnam