1/8 Red Wings @ LA Kings, 10:30PM

1984Echoes

17 hours ago, slothfacekilla said:

I'll be sitting to the right of the Wings bench in row 4 on an aisle, if you see someone wearing a white Raymond jersey with long hair and a tie dye mask it's me!

I will look! Maybe you will get booed on the Jumbotron if you’re lucky. 

i wonder if any Canadian teams will temporarily play out of Seattle or Arizona? Canucks game tonight cancelled due to capacity limits. 

Two terribly inconsistent teams trying to turn the corner in their rebuild.  Should be fun.   

AA is close to coming back from injury but isn’t set to go tonight.  Wings fans should see Martin Frk, who has had a great season in the AHL, and has just been called up.  He probably will play on the top line replacing Alex Iafallo who is in Covid protocol.  

Edited by Hongbit

2 hours ago, gehringer_2 said:

Blashill hasn't taken much heat this season, but at some point he's got to do more than just complain that his team isn't ready to play when they hit the ice on the road, he needs to figure out what to do about it. 

I wonder if he realizes that it is part of his job to make sure his team is ready to start games?  It seemed like he had them playing the freaking trap in the second period last night, I had to turn it off.