08/03/2022 1:10 EDT Detroit Tigers at Minnesota Twins

casimir

50 minutes ago, gehringer_2 said:

So we give away Fulmer for nothing so we can have D. Law help cement two losses in two appearances? Was there some kind of point to that? Just making a move to make a move? If you are going to take a nothing return for Fulmer, why bother at all? At least he might help you win a game  or two more for your fans the rest of the way before he goes FA. Your high pick is pretty much already assured, turning the rest of season into a tank-a-thon is just adding insult to injury.

It's malpractice and just stupid. Sorry but I can't believe there aren't GM's out there thinking " why did you ask for my top ten talent if you were going to trade Fulmer for trash ? "

1 hour ago, gehringer_2 said:

So we give away Fulmer for nothing so we can have D. Law help cement two losses in two appearances? Was there some kind of point to that? Just making a move to make a move? If you are going to take a nothing return for Fulmer, why bother at all? At least he might help you win a game  or two more for your fans the rest of the way before he goes FA. Your high pick is pretty much already assured, turning the rest of season into a tank-a-thon is just adding insult to injury.

If we are being really honest with ourselves, Al would have been raked over the coals if he did nothing as well. Especially given all the discussion about how active they were shopping their relievers.

But I agree.... we all should be Sawyer Gipson-Long fans to the extent that he's in the org, but in terms of the "haul", it's not a lot lol

• Thanks 1