09/02/2022 7:10 EDT Kansas City Royals at Detroit Tigers

casimir

3 hours ago, Edman85 said:

How's the Tigers Season going, you may ask.

It's going "Eddie is watching Big Ten Volleyball instead" well.

It's going so well I totally forget about the September call-ups until I saw their line-up today.  That has never happened as far back as I can remember.  Being insanely busy at work this week didn't help, but that wouldn't have stopped me in the past.  

Speaking of Kreidler and the chemistry lab, Cowan's post reminded me of almost failing physics lab.  I had never failed a class in my life and surely did not want to repeat it.  The teaching assistant looked like George Brett and I knew I was in trouble when some student told him that and the guy didn't know who George Brett was.  Then, every week we'd come to lab and we'd ask the TA what we were supposed to do and he would say "I have no idea".   I was not good at any kind of lab, so I watched what other people were doing on the lab and half assed my way through lab reports.  I thought for sure I would fail, but I passed.  George must have graded the lab reports.    

• Like 1