09/25/2022 2:10 EDT Detroit Tigers at Chicago White Sox

casimir

A sweep. They sent 30,000 plus Sox fans home shaking their heads in dismay three games in a row. Ending the season right now on a high note would be good. Close the book, the good guys win, they rescue the damsels in distress, and money falls from the sky like autumn leaves. Drinks are on me!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, casimir said:

Meh…..  They fell short on their own doing.

But, you gotta wonder what Hinch could be thinking about it considering he interviewed for the job that ultimately went to LaRussa.

My daughter's softball team lost a game Saturday on a base running mistake-driven triple play (if I had been coaching the team this season I'd have had an cardiac event) and the coach proceeded to have a kumbaya after the game to see how they were all feeling.  Michigan had a meh afternoon against Maryland.  My son's Spartans got destroyed like they stole something and the Lions were SOL. 

So, if I take a little joy from the suffering of the Jerk Sox fans...begrudge me.

Edited by romad1

5 minutes ago, romad1 said:

My daughter's softball team lost a game Saturday on a base running mistake-driven triple play (if I had been coaching the team this season I'd have had an cardiac event) and the coach proceeded to have a kumbaya after the game to see how they were all feeling.  Michigan had a meh afternoon against Maryland.  My son's Spartans got destroyed like they stole something and the Lions were SOL. 

So, if I take a little joy from the suffering of the Jerk Sox fans...begrudge me.

You do you, my man.  But I feel little pity for you once you bemoan your favorite college gridiron’s efforts.  Nothing personal, it’s just business.  Likewise, I’m sure.