NBA Info - February 2023

Deleterious

7 hours ago, Deleterious said:

Get rid of Sarver only to get this jackass.  

What a terrible first move.  This is such an incredible lack of reading the room.   They are coming off a huge harassment scandal and they put someone found guilty of harassment in charge.    Don’t even get me started Isiah’s amazing track record of failure in every possible venture since retiring as a player.  

Different types of disappointment.  

Winslow showed promise after his fourth year in Miami.  Scored about 12 PPG, rebounded, ran the point and did it pretty well.  Shot 37% from three, played really good defense.  Then the injuries came.  I don't think he has played 50 games in a season since.

Johnson never showed anything in the NBA.  Never scored, rebounded, or created for others.  I believe this is his first season he has shot over 30% from three.  But its only on like 1 attempt per game, so its not like he is some sniper.  

Maybe someone will pick Johnson up for the playoffs so he gets in LeBrons head.

7 minutes ago, RandyMarsh said:

Kinda weird to see a team in Cleveland's position do a buyout this stage in the year. Seems to normally be reserved for the cellar dwellars.

He is completely out of their rotation now.  He is not hurt and still hasn't played a single minute since the end of January.