2023 Adopt-A-Tiger ?

1 hour ago, Sports_Freak said:

Based on spring training....🤣🤣

Start him in Toledo and if he's raking, call him up. Kid needs consistent at-bats. We don't want him as our 4th outfielder, sitting on the bench.

We don’t have a starting LF—any one of Baddoo, Carpenter or Parker Meadows will get significant playing time, along with Vierling.  If he’s ready, he’ll play.

1 hour ago, Tenacious D said:

We don’t have a starting LF—any one of Baddoo, Carpenter or Parker Meadows will get significant playing time, along with Vierling.  If he’s ready, he’ll play.

And the only way they'll put Parker on the opening day roster is if they know that he will absolutely be a starter for them. That goes without saying. They're not going to put him on the 26 as a 4th OF'er...

21 minutes ago, 1984Echoes said:

And the only way they'll put Parker on the opening day roster is if they know that he will absolutely be a starter for them. That goes without saying. They're not going to put him on the 26 as a 4th OF'er...

The point I was trying to make is that there won’t be a 4th outfielder.  4 outfielders?  Sure, but they are all going to play a ton, including Austin likely getting AB’s at DH, too.

7 hours ago, Tenacious D said:

The point I was trying to make is that there won’t be a 4th outfielder.  4 outfielders?  Sure, but they are all going to play a ton, including Austin likely getting AB’s at DH, too.

I heard AJ talking about the need for some RH bats for the OF. I want Parker up here, if he's ready. But I don't wanna rush the kid...

• 2 weeks later...

As of this morning:

Jim Cowan Wenceel Perez

Gehringer_2  Andre Lipcius

Tiger337  Justyn Henry Malloy

KL2 Spencer Torkleson

1984Echoes Jackson Jobe

Motor City Sonics Nick Maton

Randy Marsh Parker Meadows

Dan Gilmore  Matt Vierling

Tenacious D Miggy

Bobrob2004 Alex Lange

Dave Christian  Kerry Carpenter

Mtutigers Spencer Turnbull

Tigersforever1256 Matthew Boyd

Ancient Fan  Ryan Kreidler

Hongbit The whole damn bullpen

Edited by Tigeraholic1

I will adopt the Tigers bullpen.  

Not anyone like Cisnero, Lange, Whistler, or Shreve.  

3B562555-8CE6-4B3E-B93E-77D55F377177.thumb.jpeg.6b43085203e515f094fdfe3d5de851bf.jpegI will adopt the entire physical home bullpen area of Comerica.  This includes one of the last working landline phones still in existence as well as a Detroit Cop that sits there to make sure fans don’t heckle and get out of line.   

Edited by Hongbit
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...