2023 NBA Playoffs

Outside of the Suns(just cause I don't like KD) the Celtics are the team I'm rooting for the least.

Nothing against them or their players I just hate Boston sports fans and am tired of them always getting to celebrate championships. Yes I know that is childish and spiteful but I  don't care. 

Teams I want to see lose: Lakers, Suns, Sixers, Clippers

WEST: I was ok with the Suns before they got KD, but he's in my top 5 most hated list. Also not a huge fan of GS winning another ring, but I enjoy watching them play and I'm ok with them getting to the finals. However, I'd really love to see someone new come out of the West like Denver, Memphis, or Sac although I don't have a ton of belief in those teams in a playoff setting.

EAST: I'd like to see Boston or Milwaukee come out of the East. I like the way they built their star(s) mostly through the draft. It won't happen, but it would be awesome if the Nets beat the 76ers. Cavs/Knicks could be a really good, hard-nosed series and I can't wait to see it.

Epic collapse by MIN. I can’t even comprehend why they spent the entire 4th and overtime pounding the ball and not even getting into an offensive set until 7 seconds left in the shot clock every single time down the court. Some absolutely terrible coaching. 

Just now, Betrayer said:

Epic collapse by MIN. I can’t even comprehend why they spent the entire 4th and overtime pounding the ball and not even getting into an offensive set until 7 seconds left in the shot clock every single time down the court. Some absolutely terrible coaching. 

its because their best player is the biggest pussy in the nba.

where was kat?  they switched reaves and even schroeder onto him and what did he do?  fade to the corner.  he didnt even bother to post up.  he's the biggest pansy ass in the league.  when the going gets tough, he does nothing.

• Thanks 1

Totally agree on KAT. But also look at the shot clock on those plays they highlighted on TNT - there was no time left to post up anyway because they kept pounding the ball for 15 seconds on every possession  like they were trying to get the last play of the quarter. Mind boggling offense.