2023 NBA Playoffs

1 hour ago, buddha said:

bruce brown, kcp, and reggie jackson are going to win an nba championship together.

kcp with multiple rings.  

where's trey burke?  lol.

Ish Smith is also on the Nuggets roster.  I always liked him.

The ultimate journeyman.  I believe his second year with us was the first time he started a season with the same team he ended the previous season with.  Dude still made $40M in his career.  

• Like 2

Cool to see Denver win its first NBA title.  They were the top team in the West, so there's a satisfying aspect to finishing up the playoffs as the champion after the regular season that they had, at least for me who didn't have a significant rooting interest in it.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, casimir said:

Cool to see Denver win its first NBA title.  They were the top team in the West, so there's a satisfying aspect to finishing up the playoffs as the champion after the regular season that they had, at least for me who didn't have a significant rooting interest in it.

I wanted to watch this game as I liked the story of the Nuggets. I did catch game four and loved how they dominated. I'm happy for them and their fans.

58 minutes ago, Biff Mayhem said:

I wanted to watch this game as I liked the story of the Nuggets. I did catch game four and loved how they dominated. I'm happy for them and their fans.

Miami was playing some out of this world on ball pressure D but no matter, Denver just kept beating them with their play off the ball and  slowly adding to their lead. 

Edited by gehringer_2

With Butler being missing in action for all but a few minutes of the game Miami just didn't have the firepower to win despite a strong defensive effort. 

I mean 100 year old Kyle Lowry looked like their best offensive player for stretches last night. 

Edited by RandyMarsh

53 minutes ago, RandyMarsh said:

Im always happy when a non coastal team wins a championship(aside from Chi and Ohio teams of course). Its nice to see "the fly over states" beat the smug fans on the coast.

Watch yourself.  Michigan has a lot of coast surrounding it.

Great seeing Denver win it last night.

Joker should've won the regular season MVP, so it was good to see him do it on the biggest stage while Embiid sits on his couch and Marc Jackson (who "forgot" to cast any MVP vote for Joker) calls the game.

Also great to see KCP and Bruce Brown get rings. Those guys were pretty much the only 2 players I actually liked from those Piston teams. All hustle and effort. Perfect role players for a championship team.

What a slugfest too. Felt like a Going to Work era game and I loved it.

11 hours ago, Deleterious said:

I wouldn't feel comfortable as the owner accepting the trophy before the players.

You don’t become a billionaire by thinking about other people before yourself. But I agree with you. Which is why I’ll probably never be a billionaire.

8 minutes ago, ben9753 said:

You don’t become a billionaire by thinking about other people before yourself. But I agree with you. Which is why I’ll probably never be a billionaire.

Pretty much. 

Denver's owner is Uber Douche Nozzle Stan Kroenke.  So, congrats to the Denver Nuggets nonownership organization and its fans.