2023 NBA Playoffs

Klay comes to the Warriors rescue which seems to always be the norm with the Warriors when others have bad games. 

Klay will have an indifferent game for several games in a row but it won't matter cause Curry will bail them out but then the one game where Curry is a little off will councide with Klay being on fire to completely offset it.

Edited by RandyMarsh

5 hours ago, Deleterious said:

0 points last night and only took 4 shots.

I didn't watch the game and see he only played 10 minutes so maybe he was hurt.

I watched it. Not hurt. Just a bad player who takes a lot of bad shots and doesn't play defense.

40 minutes ago, Betrayer said:

Celtics just don't look right. All those people who said, "Look what Mazulla is doing, maybe it's just a good team and Ime wasn't all that" are rethinking that now. He's had some pretty terrible coaching sequences in these playoffs.

Yeah.  If I was looking for a HC job I might hold off until this series was over.  Boston might be looking for a new coach.

• Like 1

Love watching KD crash and burn after forcing his way to the team of his choice even though he was responsible for the trash situation in Brooklyn. 

Either Monte or Ayton (or both) are gone before next season. 

Also Denver is so fun to watch. Joker is just masterful and should’ve been MVP again. 

Edited by Betrayer

Definitely made my day seeing KD lose, not to mention Ishbia has always annoyed me even back to his "playing" days at MSU where he was basically the Darko aka human victory cigar for them so seeing his team go down was an added bonus. 

Also its funny seeing ex Piston castoffs like KCP, Brown, Tobias, Reggie Jackson(in a prior year(s)) etc. get serious run in the playoffs on good teams when they felt like liabilities here. 

Edited by RandyMarsh