10/20/2021 07:00 EDT Chicago Bulls @ Detroit Pistons

casimir

Is Killian playing? If so I'll watch for him. I know some have already written him off as a bust but Im still clinging to a glimmer of hope that he isn't so watching to see if there is any progression may pique my interest enough to watch till Cade comes back.

Edit. Yep he's starting. 

Edited by RandyMarsh

22 minutes ago, RandyMarsh said:

Is Killian playing? If so I'll watch for him. I know some have already written him off as a bust but Im still clinging to a glimmer of hope that he isn't so watching to see if there is any progression may pique my interest enough to watch till Cade comes back.

Edit. Yep he's starting. 

he's the one airballing a layup and missing a wide open 4 footer.

3 minutes ago, TP_Fan said:

Get grant off of the floor.  What a ball hog.   The last 5 mins he never passed the ball once and kept throwing up bricks.  Made the offense so easy to defend.   That was just awful, move the fucking ball. 

i see what youre seeing, but grant is literally the only player they have who can score.  this team has nothing but a bunch of try hard guys.

i will be stunned if this team wins 30 games.  theyre problem is they arent athletic enough to play against these teams.  cade doesnt solve that problem because he isnt athletic either.  

2 minutes ago, buddha said:

grant with one last brick for good measure.

killian still looks awful.  he didnt play the whole 4th quarter and corey joseph was terrible in his place.

I’m thinking Killian was a bad pick.  He is still young, but he hasn’t progressed.  

2 minutes ago, TP_Fan said:

I’m thinking Killian was a bad pick.  He is still young, but he hasn’t progressed.  

in his defense, he's still 20.  he's one of the youngest players in the league.  but he STILL won't attack the basket and he has no right hand.  force him right and he cant do anything.

"well then buddha, why dont more teams force him right?"  because when he goes left he just throws up a bad layup or fadesaway for a bad jumper.

his offense has not improved one bit and he'll never become more athletic.  our best hope is that he's a poor man's lonzo ball and his outside shot gets good enough to be serviceable.

Average age of the Pistons' starting lineup tonight was 22.85 years old.  That'd be 22.17 if Cunningham were starting and JacksonF was on the bench.

Average age of the Lakers' starting lineup the night before was 32.78 years old.

The Laker starting five were seniors in high school whilst the Pistons were in 2nd grade.

This means something.  Or nothing.  Probably more likely nothing.

CoJo the entire 4th quarter, no Saben Lee at all despite him looking great in preseason, runs isolation offense with players who are incapable of beating their defender 1 on 1. Casey is the worst when it comes to rotations and system implementation. Good motivational coach, players play hard for him but he's positively atrocious when it comes to X's and O's.

12 hours ago, buddha said:

people seem to love troy weaver but i dont get it.  this team sucks.

That's the design, this is a rebuild ya know. I hope you didn't expect them to be good in Year 2 of roster teardown with 90% of the roster being early to mid 20s players.