Week One: Detroit Lions (0-0) @ Kansas City Chiefs (0-0)

The best QB from the Super Bowl champs scored two TDs in a half against us.    I'm not freaking out or upset about that.    

For all of you freaking out over the secondary............give it some time, man.   They've never played together before.  It's gonna take a minute.    

It's the Josh Reynolds fumble that's really killin' us.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Mr.TaterSalad said:

He's supposed to be all about the defensive backfield. It's not all on Glenn, but his secondary is surely getting carved up.

No matter the players. No matter the scheme, the secondary gets carved up. That is his bread and butter and always been the worst unit.  I know him and Campbell are buddies. But come the hell on.

also really concerning how hesitant they are to play Gibbs.  Use your top pick on someone extremely electric and you leave him on the bench. Horrible. 

2 minutes ago, Motor City Sonics said:

The best QB from the Super Bowl champs scored two TDs in a half against us.    I'm not freaking out or upset about that.    

For all of you freaking out over the secondary............give it some time, man.   They've never played together before.  It's gonna take a minute.    

It's the Josh Reynolds fumble that's really killin' us.  

marvin jones fumbled.

that sequence changed the whole game.