NBA Info - September 2023

Deleterious

Admittedly I don't know much about all the guys involved in the trade but I of course know about Holiday and from what I saw of him on the Bucks I think he is going to be a big loss for them and Im not so sure they are a whole lot better with Dame there instead of him. And that's not even factoring in whatever they gave up. 

Worth noting that the Bucks better hope like hell this is enough to pacify Giannis and have him not walk in a couple years. 

I don't think he will but IF he does they will basically have to start over without the luxury of having lottery picks as they pick swapped and traded all their 1sts for the foreseeable future. This is truly an all in move.

Edited by RandyMarsh

19 hours ago, Deleterious said:

Good marketing.  They probably don't sell out anyway.  Might as well have two people there paying for parking, beer, snacks, and possibly team merchandise.  

Is this a television/streaming offer?  Do the Jazz handle their own broadcasts rather than on a Bally's or Root Sports?