NBA Info - January 2024

So the Lakers are 17-19 lost 4 in a row and are 2-8 in their last 10.  They have their #1 pick this year (I think).  How hilarious will it be when Lebron puts the screws to them to draft Bronny?  A kid that Vecenie doesn't even list in his top 100.

I guess if he is that bad they could just pick him up in the 2nd round.  Oh well, it was fun thinking about it.

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, Deleterious said:

So the Lakers are 17-19 lost 4 in a row and are 2-8 in their last 10.  They have their #1 pick this year (I think).  How hilarious will it be when Lebron puts the screws to them to draft Bronny?  A kid that Vecenie doesn't even list in his top 100.

I guess if he is that bad they could just pick him up in the 2nd round.  Oh well, it was fun thinking about it.

But the soccer style mid season tournament ship, yo.

OKC is going to be a problem.  It's against Washington but a minute left in the game and as a team they are shooting 59.8% from the field and 50% (14-28) from three.

I know they had a head start with SGA.  But they still hit on Chet.  They hit on Giddey.  They hit on J-Dub.  Found some guys like Dort and Joe that were not based on great draft picks.  Even discounting SGA that rebuild is so much better than ours.