1/7/24 8PM Detroit Pistons @ Denver Nuggets

It's still the first half but the Pistons have been more competitive the last couple of weeks, at least to my eyes.  Still not very good but not the pushovers we were during the losing streak.  

So, Hayes starts the 2nd half despite Burks playing well tonight (and lately).  No reason for Sasser to not get into the game now, but it will probably be only 2 minutes before and after the 3rd/4th quarter break to give Hayes some rest.

3 minutes ago, Deleterious said:

You know you have a terrible argument when you have to point out a guy did something down 20+ and the other team emptied their bench 5 minutes ago.  

how did ausar do when the other team emptied their bench 5 minutes ago?  i bet he totally shut down that third string wing...

5 minutes ago, buddha said:

how did ausar do when the other team emptied their bench 5 minutes ago?  i bet he totally shut down that third string wing...

Another post showing your bad argument.  Ausar has nothing to do with if they should/shouldn't keep Duren.  

Just step away for a minute, relax before bed and get ready to make excuses for Jim tomorrow night.  😋

3 minutes ago, Deleterious said:

Another post showing your bad argument.  Ausar has nothing to do with if they should/shouldn't keep Duren.  

Just step away for a minute, relax before bed and get ready to make excuses for Jim tomorrow night.  😋

i'll be there tomorrow night when if they win and you pretend like youre a michigan fan.  🙂

if they lose i'll be there for you to make obnoxious posts about how much harbaugh and michigan suck.  but youre a fan, you promise!  lol.