2/13/24 10:30PM EST Detroit Pistons @ LA Lakers

Time off is exactly what a team needs that just overhauled half of its roster.  

I'm sure they were able to practice at least once, probably twice which isn't always easy to do during the season.  Also being on the road means nobody is leaving practice to run home to the family.  So they probably are scheduling team outings/dinners to let guys get to know each other.  

47 minutes ago, Deleterious said:

I'm sure they were able to practice at least once, probably twice which isn't always easy to do during the season.  Also being on the road means nobody is leaving practice to run home to the family.  So they probably are scheduling team outings/dinners to let guys get to know each other.  

As much turnover as they have had in ther last week everyone walking around with "Hi, my name is" tags.

8 hours ago, Tigeraholic1 said:

I could think of a lot worse cities to be stuck in. 🤷‍♂️

Oh, sure.  It’s just unusual see that occur for this long.

5 hours ago, Deleterious said:

Absolutely.  Maybe practicing, bonding, finding out where Drunk Uncle Tom lives and tee peeing his mansion.  It is probably fortunate scheduling with all of the recent turnover.  That means the NBA will drop the Pistons like a rock in the lottery, just so we don’t get the impression of preferential treatment.

I'm actually looking forward to Pistons games now, it's an odd feeling. I was also one of the few, I think, that liked what Weaver did at the deadline. Got rid of the old one dimensional chuckers and brought in guys that are younger, energetic and should play more of a team game. Interested to see how the pieces fit.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Tigeraholic1 said:

71-48 at half. Your new look Pistons.

So they looked better in the two games with a short bench and no time for the new guys that did play to get acclimated to the Pistons?

19 hours ago, Betrayer said:

Except I feel like players are better when they first arrive, before they learn this system. After a few weeks they stop cutting to the basket, moving off ball, and screening properly.

• Like 1