12/1 Red Wings @ Bruins

1984Echoes

12 minutes ago, slothfacekilla said:

Do you think Hronek ever looks up to try and make a pass out of the zone?  It seems like no matter the situation he just flings the puck back to the other team.

It's the Red Wing disease. I didn't see who was out there with Sieder (Leddy maybe) but at one point on one Bruin rush, Sieder took his man off the puck behind the net, gained possession, made the pass to his defense mate behind the net, who promptly passed to no-one down an empty right side for an icing. :classic_angry:

It's like they are so used to being bad that too many of them can't make the transition away from a 'just chuck it away every chance you get' mentality.

Edited by gehringer_2
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, gehringer_2 said:

It's the Red Wing disease. I didn't see who was out there with Sieder (Leddy maybe) but at one point on one Bruin rush, Sieder took his man off the puck behind the net, gained possession, made the pass to his defense mate behind the net, who promptly passed to no-one down an empty right side for an icing. :classic_angry:

It's like they are so used to being bad that too many of them can't make the transition away from a 'just chuck it away every chance you get' mentality.

It frustrates me so much, you work so hard to get possession then you give it away!