Do you like the hiring of Dan Campbell as the new Detroit Lions head coach?

MotownWebGuy

Do you like the hiring of Dan Campbell as the new Detroit Lions head coach?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like the hiring of Dan Campbell as the new Detroit Lions head coach?

• Yes
    • No

I do think Campbell deserves blame for calling that timeout at the end of the game when the Ravens had a 4th and 19. They had Lamar Jackson and the Ravens offense scrambling, disorganized, and on the ropes. If calling that timeout was to get his defense on the same page and in the right positions/assignments then that failed. The timeout allowed the Ravens to regroup and get a play together. I'm not going to roast Campbell over it as it's one call, one time, in the heat of the moment. I don't think he should have taken that timeout though and should have allowed the clock to keep running and the Ravens to scramble into their next play as opposed to having time to regroup and draw something up.

Edited by Mr.TaterSalad

Aaron Glenn deserves all the credit in the world for holding Baltimore to what he did considering the cast of characters he has.

By talent alone the Lions should have the very worst defense in the league perhaps by a large margin even. If they manage to just be merely bad and finish say around 25th than that is a real feather in the cap for the coaches. 

Edited by RandyMarsh

• 1 year later...