07/16/2022 4:10 EDT Detroit Tigers at Cleveland Guardians

casimir

1 hour ago, buddha said:

but you think people think he turns water into wine?

I easily think someone here was of the opinion and voiced it last season.  But then he also thinks you can toss non degree holding people into classrooms to teach kids in K-3rd, so his opinion is sometimes just complete unthought buffoonery.

42 minutes ago, casimir said:

I easily think someone here was of the opinion and voiced it last season.  But then he also thinks you can toss non degree holding people into classrooms to teach kids in K-3rd, so his opinion is sometimes just complete unthought buffoonery.

You just can't quit me, can you, baby? 😘

7 hours ago, casimir said:

I don't think there are two distinct sides of the board in regards to Hinch.  And I don't think anyone considers him Hitler.

Hitler was a charismatic leader whose subordinates obeyed his commands.  That doesn't sound like Hinch to me.

11 minutes ago, Jim Cowan said:

Hitler was a charismatic leader whose subordinates obeyed his commands.  That doesn't sound like Hinch to me.

Hinch doesn’t come across very charismatic, not lately anyway.  Could be the toll of losing, could be that’s just his persona with the media and may be more charismatic with his employs.

Personally I would stick someone like Urban Meyer in between the spectrum of Hinch and Hitler.