07/17/2022 1:10 EDT Detroit Tigers at Cleveland Guardians

casimir

41 minutes ago, Toddwert said:

can we throw in one of Castros or do we think one of them might be something

No.  I have no beef with the Castros.  They've done what they are supposed to do.  Neither one of them are actual starters, but they are both MLB-level utility players and they do that part well.   I actually like the Castros.   They are just in far too many starting lineups with this team - not their fault.

10 minutes ago, RandyMarsh said:

Speaking of the Castros I saw somebody post this mindblowing stat that would have gotten you killer odds before the season started and that is that Harold Castro has made more pitching appearances for the Tigers this season than Manning and Mize combined. 

Word is that Zach Short is throwing bullpens in the event of a Harold Castro injury.

1 hour ago, RandyMarsh said:

Speaking of the Castros I saw somebody post this mindblowing stat that would have gotten you killer odds before the season started and that is that Harold Castro has made more pitching appearances for the Tigers this season than Manning and Mize combined. 

Oh my word.

spacer.png