Even IF Trump criminally convicted…. What then?

smr-nj

And I suppose I’d be remiss if I didn’t add my own Italian marinara sauce recipe here in this thread since that seems to be a side stream here.

mince and slice some garlic cloves, and very lightly sauté them in a good quality olive oil in the bottom of your pan. Make sure the light on your gas stove isn’t too high, you don’t want the garlic to brown. Add a large can of crushed tomatoes a good quality. If you can find MUTTI, they’re honestly the best. At about 7-8 basil leaves, (chiffonade) - lower the flame, and simmer the marinara sauce for maybe about 10 minutes. 

Linguine works best with this tomato sauce. Add a small teaspoon or so of locatelli grated cheese on top.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, smr-nj said:

And I suppose I’d be remiss if I didn’t add my own Italian marinara sauce recipe here in this thread since that seems to be a side stream here.

mince and slice some garlic cloves, and very lightly sauté them in a good quality olive oil in the bottom of your pan. Make sure the light on your gas stove isn’t too high, you don’t want the garlic to brown. Add a large can of crushed tomatoes a good quality. If you can find MUTTI, they’re honestly the best. At about 7-8 basil leaves, (chiffonade) - lower the flame, and simmer the marinara sauce for maybe about 10 minutes. 

Linguine works best with this tomato sauce. Add a small teaspoon or so of locatelli grated cheese on top.

I  took on a variation of a process I saw Ralphie do on the show. When you drain the pasta either don’t drain it all the way or leave some water in the pot.  Put the. Pasta back in the pot and take a half ladle of sauce and mix it up. Gives the pasta a nice coating and keeps it from sticking.  Ralphies process used butter and you heated the pot up and stirred the pasta into it. 

growing up my mom , who isn’t Italian, would put the pasta into the sauce pan and mix it up.  My mother in law said that’s how her best friend Rosie’s family did it. They were “eye-talian”.  They stayed friends all these years.  When I got my first job out of school I worked about 1/2 mile from their house.  I went over there and she did the “Italian woman going to feed a man” thing.  “You look skinny?  Is your new wife feeding you?  Come on. Eat. You need to get strong to make babies”

• Like 1