9/29 @ 7:40 Detroit Tigers vs Minnesota Twins

Tigeraholic1

11 minutes ago, romad1 said:

I wouldn't make any decision based on this game. 

Jimenez keeps getting rope because he has great stuff - but he is 26 and his command just keeps getting worse. I think he has an option left - I'd put him in AAA in 22 to work on it but they may be short enough of BP arms next season to give him a roster spot out of ST

Edited by gehringer_2

9 hours ago, romad1 said:

Dislike losing 4 in a row.

As do I, and call me crazy, but I do like having the tying or lead/winning run at the plate in the ninth inning for all four of them. I’d rather lose four in a row like that than lose four blowouts in a row.

Edited by chasfh

55 minutes ago, chasfh said:

As do I, and call me crazy, but I do like having the tying or lead/winning run at the plate in the ninth inning for all four of them. I’d rather lose four in a row like that than lose four blowouts in a row.

Yeah, its not April 2021.  its the final week of a season that has to be a resounding success even if we are undermanned and a bit winded at this point.  Give AJ and Fetter and Nieves the resources and we can wild card or get the division next year.